C Tug on 11.5' Lure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Tug on 11.5' Lure

Just wondering if there are any members that use a C Tug on a Feelfree Lure or similar hull? Now that I have the overdrive in and all rigged I'm looking for a cart that will work with the pontoon like hull. Any and all opinions welcome.

Originally posted by weaver93 View Post
    Just wondering if there are any members that use a C Tug on a Feelfree Lure or similar hull? Now that I have the overdrive in and all rigged I'm looking for a cart that will work with the pontoon like hull. Any and all opinions welcome.

I cannot help with a C-Tug on a FeelFree kayak. I have used a C-Tug on three different Native kayaks. I strapped PVC pipe on the cart pads so they ride in the tunnel hull space and keep the kayak from sliding to the side. Here is the cart with PVC pipes.

strap 4.jpg

Here is the shape of the tunnel hull on my Native Ultimate FX 15. It rides nicely on the C-Tug.

2020-03-27 11-32-01.jpg
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Yep, I think that would work! Thanks for the reply and pics. The Lure is more of a tri hull and I was worrying about the pads bridging the groves on both sides of the center section so this idea would take care of that and give it a more stable platform.

Comment

Good idea!

Originally posted by J.A. Veil View Post
        I cannot help with a C-Tug on a FeelFree kayak. I have used a C-Tug on three different Native kayaks. I strapped PVC pipe on the cart pads so they ride in the tunnel hull space and keep the kayak from sliding to the side. Here is the cart with PVC pipes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26483[/ATTACH]

Here is the shape of the tunnel hull on my Native Ultimate FX 15. It rides nicely on the C-Tug.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26484[/ATTACH]
        Captian of the plastic Navy
        1 - Mad River Canoes
        1- Tarpon 120
        1- Redfish 10
        1- Coosa HD
        2- Cuda 12
        1- Slayer Propel 10

http://reoservicesofmaryland.com/

Comment

Working...
        X