Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i delete a post with errors in it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i delete a post with errors in it?

I need to remove a post or change pictures in it but cannot find that option in the edit post function. Hel[p is requested.
    http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
    484-459-9863
    If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
    *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

After you hit the edit key in your post, you should see these options:

Screenshot 2020-12-18 100653_LI.jpg

One of those options should help you.
    Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Thanks for trying but do not see that when I hit the edit button in the ad.
      http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
      484-459-9863
      If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
      *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

Like you I don’t get the delete post option. If you want to delete a Picture you can use the edit function to delete the bracketed text that has the picture info in it, or you could delete all the text but the title would still be there. Might be easier to just reply to your ad with corrected info.
        Mike
        Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

I can help
          Used to fish more.

Comment

Working...
          X