Tog Fever, Kipto, Fri 21 Oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tog Fever, Kipto, Fri 21 Oct

I still have quartered blue crabs from my last trip to Norfolk. They're now in the freezer waiting....waiting for the right moment to serve it's possessor. I think I've got to use them Fri and Sat or they will be absolutely no good. Use them for what?!?!

Weather forecast is looking good.

I'm thinking Kipto, Kipto, Kipto.......
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Im so tempted to join you since I am in the same situation with leftover crabs, but I would not be able to go until Saturday and its such a long drive...
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Just got a flash of you guys in Lord of the Rings chanting "My Kipto ...... oh .... my Kipto" (instead of my precious) ...... You guys got it bad .......

Hey but I can't blame you ........... everything up here is coffee with cream ...
      everything down there is beautiful green water and the smell of salt ..... grass beds ..... fish ...... beautiful scenery ........

OK ... NOW STOP It RICK !!!!! ...... you guys have me chanting My Kipto .....

Anyway ......... the meet and greet is Saturday ........... would love to see ya there ......

Comment

On second thought, Im not going to be able to make it all the way down there on saturday. Ill be at the meet and greet. I'll see if anything wants to eat the Blue crab quarters in the south river. Good luck at kipto tufnik.
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Forgot about the M&G. I need to do a rethink. Maybe Kipto on Sun/Mon.
          2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
          2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
          2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

stripers will eat them

Comment

Working...
            X