Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member Introduction.

Good afternoon everyone,

I am an avid kayak fishermen who has been reading and enjoying this forum for several weeks now. I fish Maryland and Virginia salt and freshwater and sometimes make it down to the OBX. Look forward to running into some of you guys on the water (Already have seen some i am sure)

Tight lines.

Meadeo

Quick report:

Fished PLO Sunday AM (10/16/2011)

Fished with 5other friends who kayak fish with me on a regular basis, fished the inlet just north of PLO around the rocks and the shorelines from 7 am until 11 am. Total fish caught 30 rockfish 10-18" inches, and 7 Specks 12-13 Inches. Also two Needle fish at about 25" inches caught. Was a wonderful time on the water with many bites all fish were healthy and returned to the bay to grow up. Maybe next time we will actually catch a few keepers to take home for the frying pan. Enjoy
    2012 135 Wilderness Systems Angler

Welcome, and glad you had a good day on the water.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Chimo

Comment

Its not every day we get a new member who can BRING 4 other new members with him...spread the word to your friends.

Thanks for the report...they help those of us who cant get out mid-week to have a little vicarious fishing experience.

Comment

Hey Meadeo .......... Why don't you run with us instead of into us ...... sombody is always going somewhere and could use company ........ and don't be shy to post or ask ......... all different experience levels and it don't matter cause we all learn something new from almost everyone fishing .........

Glad you escaped from Lurker land ...... now come fish with us ......... got a meet and greet this Saturday ...... hope you and your friends can make it ......

Oh ....... and thanks for the report ........ glad you got some pullage ....... sounds like a gooooood day .....

Welcome aboard !!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I will followup and ask around. Also like to mention i ran into OBXrat at the pier at PLO this weekend also was a good guy.

Good friend of mine has been on here for a while.. Ilv2fish.

Would love to make it out Saturday as i am itching to fish but i already have tickets to the NVA Brewfest and a group rearing to go. Goodluck on your outing. Where ya going be heading?

Meadeo
            2012 135 Wilderness Systems Angler

Comment

Welcome. Thanks for joining!
              Hobie Revolution 13
              Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Welcome, nice report!

Comment

Welcome Meadeo! Sounds like a great day at PLO. Nice...

Marshall, VA, huh? Do you fish the upper Potomac at all? I'm a salt guy first but do like to get after smallies now and then.

Comment

Working...
                  X