OK GoPro guys, time to step-it-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK GoPro guys, time to step-it-up

Saw this in the most recent Popular Science.

Now you can shoot in 3-D! Just imagine the possibilities. Puts the viewers in the middle of the action! (Salt spray and fishy smell not included)

http://www.popsci.com/bown/2011/prod...-hero-system-0

my wife says our approx 3 yr old mitsubishi TV has 3d inputs on the back. i think 3d technology will be more commonplace before long.

i don't know anything about compatibility of formats etc, but all the kids' movies have been 3d for some time.

Comment

Thanks JSquared!!!! The Wifey just told me if I wanted the camera I can get it but it would have to be my ONLY Christmas gift and it would be from the Kids and her. Which means I get NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to weigh it out. There is another fishing rod (St. Croix) that I want. I can get that anytime though. I would love a 3-D video camera for my Yak. Where would the best place to mount it? Facing me or the bow of the yak..I think I'm going with the Camera. $500 is a lot of money.Sny place around here that I can get a look at it???
      Thanks for the link
      Tom
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Haha. Just in time for the holidays, right. I have no idea where you can get your hands on one of those. What really got me is just how fast the technology was moving along.

Comment

I'm curious, Should I still be able to view my video's on regular TV if I record it in 3-D? If not I'm not getting the 3D version. I'll just get one and save the $$!!
          Tom Brown
          Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13
          2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
          X