Tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournaments

Does anyone have a schedule of Tournaments in the area. I know of the one in NY just not when and the TKAA. I'd like to make a few of them next year and need some locations and dates as well as fees. Any help on these would be appreciated. I'm planning my vacation dates for my job and I deffinately want to make the TKAA and the CBKA Tourneys and have nothing to go on.
    Thanks
    Tom
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

http://chesapeakebaykayakanglers.com/index.html
    CBKA September 7-9

TKAA is most likely 2 weeks after

Comment

Thanks Matt. You know I'm in!!! Am I too late to be the first registant??? Money is in the mail the end of the week! Ow about the one in NY? Any info or a website to it. I think its called jamaca bay something...
      Thanks
      Tom
      Tom Brown
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Jamaica Bay is usually the second weekend in May. I'll confirm for you tonight.

Last year I won a recruitment award for bringing the most new faces. I brought 5, this year I'm shooting for 10. I'll put something up soon about it!
        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

I'd be interested in doing as many tournys next year as poss. Hope I can add too your recruiting award and if so you're buying first round. That jamaica Bay area looks like a long drive. Is it a weekend tourny or a one day round tripper? I know I'm making the TKAA thing a mini vacation. I gotta fish the Bridges down there as well as the ships that made Kayak Kevin so famous.
          Thanks
          Tom Brown
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Working...
          X