Mid-Atlantic Fisheries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-Atlantic Fisheries

I filled out this survey http://www.mafmc.org/vision/ a while back and just got an email saying thanks for participating and, "To date, we have received 702 survey responses. We are pleased with the high level of participation from such a broad range of stakeholders. We are hoping to hear from 1,000 of our constituents by the time the survey closes on January 31, 2012..."

C'mon guys, we're close. The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council is focused on federal waters but the fish species they manage, like flounder and bluefish migrate inshore. If you haven't done the survey it only takes a couple minutes...

"Your input will be used as the Council develops a strategic plan for the future, which should result in positive changes in the way our fisheries are managed. Each and every survey response will be reviewed by me or one of my colleagues at the Council. Please continue to check the project webpage for updates on the process, and don’t hesitate to call or email if you have any questions. Thank you very much for making your voice heard.

Sincerely,

Mary Clark
    Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council
    800 North State Street, Suite 201
    Dover, DE 19901
    (302) 526-5261 (direct)
    (302) 674-5399 (fax)
    "
Working...
X