Possible Bulk Rod/Reel Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Bulk Rod/Reel Order

So I may be able to get us a pretty good deal if we can put together a sizable order. Since I worked at Rod 'N' Reel Tackle Shop in Chesapeake Beach I may be able to pull some strings and get us a pretty good discount on rods and/or reels if people are interested. Especially if Pinch is planning on getting 5 Trevalas, and I plan to get one as well that would give us a start.

I will talk to the owner and see how much of a discount he can do for us. I used to be able to get all my stuff at wholesale, but I don't think I can do that good anymore... lol

Comment on here if you may be interested. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get the best deal around.

Im interested in one conventional reel but I already have a rod too put it on. I have no idea what reel I should get though...
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

I may be in for a Trevala Spinning rod if the price is right. I get 15% from BPro. Looking at a 6.6-7ft M-MH
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

im always in for more gear!
        Hobie Revolution 13
        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

What I may be able to do is bring the catalog to the M&G in January, I'm gonna swing by the tackle shop tomorrow.

Comment

Interested in a Trevalas S baitcaster rod

Comment

How about Avet's? I’m looking to get a silver SX MC left handed retrieve for a non kayak rod I built last year.

Comment

Originally posted by mmanolis2001 View Post
                How about Avet's? I’m looking to get a silver SX MC left handed retrieve for a non kayak rod I built last year.
                +1 + colors

Comment

Curado 201 or 301? Or Revo inshore?

Or is it bulk order as in we all order the same item?
                  Used to fish more.

Comment

Bulk order as in, anything you want. I'm out of town until the 2nd of January, so if ya'll could email me what you would want with the product # and specifications, then when I get back I'll let you know the discount and what the price would be.

mbaden12_2_24@yahoo.com

Comment

Interested in the Trevala S casting rod. Maybe two rods.
                      2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                      2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                      2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Got the go ahead from Rod 'N' Reel to start putting a list together. They said they are game and will let me know specifics when I get back from Florida. I asked if they could offer 20-25% off and I think they will be game. So if anyone has something they would like to order let me know, you should be able to get pretty much anything as long as the wholesaler has it in stock.

PM me the specific model you would like, or email (the address is in a post on the 1st page)

Thinking take orders until 1/15/12, which is the day after the M&G!!

Comment

Matt, will us putting us on the list lock us in? I'd like to get the price before I commit, will that be possible?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mytmouse View Post
                            Matt, will us putting us on the list lock us in? I'd like to get the price before I commit, will that be possible?

Thanks!
                            Oh yeah I'll post the discount when I know it's set in stone. And I will also run the cost past each person before I put in the final order.

I may order the same rod I just bought and then return that to BPS, so I get a better rate too!!

Can't beat a Trevala S at almost the price of a regular Trevala.

Comment

Matt, would like prices on the currado 200g7 and luna 253

thanks
                              Hobie Revolution 13
                              Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Working...
                              X