No announcement yet.

Possible Bulk Rod/Reel Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna be taking the final orders by next Friday the 27th. So far I have:

Memory Maker
    Hokie DJ -$135.99
    Nay Sayer (I think)
    Redfish12

Is there anyone I forgot?

Comment

How much for a Shimano Tescata TSC63MH?
      2010 Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by yakfisher View Post
        how much for a shimano tescata tsc63mh?
        $119.99

Comment

Sorry Guys,

Not gonna make the order. Didn't get enough orders to make it worth while and unfortunately two of the orders for the Avet SX-MC were not being stocked by the company. Maybe we can put together an order for next year or something in the future, but at the moment I'm going to hold off on the opportunity.

Comment

Well that sucked. I could of picked one up at the show at 10% discount.

Oh wells.

Comment

Originally posted by HokieDJ View Post
              Well that sucked. I could of picked one up at the show at 10% discount.

Oh wells.
              Talk to Medicyaker or On the fly, they may be able to hook you up with their Bass Pro Discount. I'm really sorry to let you down, I was hoping to get a trevala as well.

Tufnik- The deal was for an order over $1500, I thought we would get that easy, but maybe it was just the wrong time frame. If I had thought about it before Christmas it may have been better.

Comment

Dave, I feel your pain. Well, maybe we can pick up a Trevala S at the Kent Island Fishing Flea Market this weekend or at the Tri State market the following weekend. Hopefully they'll have discounts.

If ten guys order at an average order of $150, we can make it. Yeah, maybe later in Spring or Summer. Anyway, thanks for offering this to us, Matt!
                2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Thanks for trying Matt. It's one of those things I would get if it was a good price .

I still happy with my Cumara and GL3 setup.

Comment

Working...
                  X