Anyone fishing next Tuesday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fishing next Tuesday?

I got a kitchen pass from my wife to go fishing next Tuesday (December 27).

I was thinking of going up to Perryville to try for some early YP and to scout the area and get familiar with it for the YP swarm later this winter. After reading J.A.Veil's posts, I am also considering going to the Severn to try Pickerel fishing (John, are you possibly free next Tuesday? ).

If anyone would like to go to either place on Tuesday, I'd love to have the company. Especially since Perryville is new to me, and I've never fished for Pickerel before.
    Sun Fishin'

Originally posted by Sun View Post
    After reading J.A.Veil's posts, I am also considering going to the Severn to try Pickerel fishing (John, are you possibly free next Tuesday? ).
    Normally I would welcome the opportunity. However unless my plans change in the next few days, I am scheduled to fish at the CBBT on a friend's powerboat that day.

I do plan to head out on the Severn this afternoon. I estimate that I will launch from Jonas Green about 1:00 armed with some live minnows. I want to return to the tributary that surprised me on Tues with so many pickerel. I hope to find them biting again. If any other MKF anglers can get away on short notice and want to join me, send me a reply before 12:30.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Thanks for the reply John. Stinks for me, but great for you that you get to fish CBBT. Please, definitely let me know if plans do change. I really would prefer to fish with a buddy, since this will be my first cold water trip.
      Sun Fishin'

Comment

My CBBT trip was cancelled. I plan to fish some combination of Tues, Wed, and late Thurs (if my vehicle gets out of servicing in time). We still might be able to put a joint trip together for Tues.
        John Veil
        Annapolis
        Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
        X