No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool presents. (except maybe Pinch, but I'm sure he'll make it up when he returns)

I think I'm going to get me the S grip for my New Year's present. Can't wait. MTYM and CB got me motivated.
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Bud and Mary's is one of my favorite marina's in the area- Big Pine Key has some of the best fishing any where- have fun-tight lines and happy holidays-
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

PINCH, Hey Brother, Is there anything, (other than a plane ticket home) that you need or want or would like to have over there? I didn't know you were in the military!!! What kind of snacks are you into, Magazines, junk food, Shit like that. My daughter was just over there in the sandbox and came home a few months ago...To England where shes at an old RAF Base. Nice and safe!! However she was at a Huge airbase with a McDonalds and all the comforts of home. If not for you than what about your fellow troopers? I'd like to send over a care package or something like that. Just remember to send an adress...LOL What branch of the service are you in? If you can tell me that is.
        Stay safe brother
        Tom
        Tom Brown
        Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13
        2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Last week I picked up a new semi-dry top jacket. I handed it to my wife to wrap up and give to me as a Christmas present.

When my daughter was little, we often did "treasure hunts" for her gifts. She would open a package and get a note instructing her to look in another part of the house. When she got there, she would find a second note, and so on for about 5 rounds, before actually finding her gift.

Now that she is 21, she got back at me and made a treasure hunt sending me upstairs, downstairs, to the laundry room, and finally to the trunk of my wife's car. There I found my top wrapped around a large stuffed animal duck that she had since she was a toddler. We all had a good laugh over that.

The duck and jacket are shown below.
          Attached Files
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I'm confused....
            My wife told me I shouldn't go fishing so much next year, but got me sun protective clothing to wear when fishing on my kayak. I also got the yakattack panfish mount.
            Ryan
            Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
              Rodmaker Magazine subscription
              Kevin Kayak DVD
              Shawn Kimbro's book on Chesapeake Jgging
              Ramball mount for DF
              18" fish clip stringer
              .......... Oh ....... and a full set of Under Armor ....... how could I forget that ........

Comment

How could you forget that? I love my dark-blue, medium-weight, compression Under Armor- it ain't cheap, but is comfortable, warm and durable-I wear it under my waders and dry top as well as when I go upland bird hunting out west each year-
                "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Yep ........ under armor under fleece under drysuit under artic armor ....... won't freeze and won't sink but ya might sweat to death .......

Comment

I got the Complete Guide to Kayak Fishing by Cory Routh. Very cool, and comprehensive, book. Also got some lures and tie down straps. And a BassPro gift card.

AND I just picked up the mail, which contained an awesome Maryland Kayak Fishing decal.

Thanks a lot Grilled Sardine!

Comment

OOPS ......... Kayak Bass Fishing ........

Comment

GoPro Hero II.

Comment

Working...
                        X