Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming expos and seminars...what's on your calendar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just discovered that Sat the 25th is the same day as TieFest on Kent Island. I knew it was too good to be true!!! I'm doing a demo there that day and can't get out of it nor would I want too. So I guess that means I'm out. MM and Nay_sayer... Sorry guys. I'll be in-touch with one of you guys to pick up something for me if you don't mind.
    Sorry
    Tom
    Last edited by medicyaker; 12-28-2011, 09:30 PM.
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Just looked up the Timonium show and it looks like they have cancelled due to economic reasons. I don't recall attending this show in the past, but it is sad to see.

Comment

Wow thats sad!!! Its been going downhill for the last 5 years or so. That used to be THE SHOW to attend a few years back. I had a feeling that last year may of been the end. Low Attendance was the key.
        Tom Brown
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
          Wow thats sad!!! Its been going downhill for the last 5 years or so. That used to be THE SHOW to attend a few years back. I had a feeling that last year may of been the end. Low Attendance was the key.
          May it rest in peace ........ never was much of a show ....... always expensive and the smallest show .......

Did get my Artic Armor there though ........

Comment

I came home with a very expensive impulse buy from the 2002 Timonium Show. I had a 17 ft boat then and was looking to upgrade to a 20 or 21 ft boat. I attended the show to check out different models. Tri-State Marine had a one-year old Parker 23 SE for sale with a full new-boat warranty. I signed the papers that day. Fortunately, my wife did not give me any grief.

Other than that, the show's main redeeming feature seemed to be getting anglers out of the house in early January. It was expensive to get in, and there were few tackle bargains.
            John Veil
            Annapolis
            Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

yeah last years timonium show was a let down. the guy running the hobie area was nowhere to be found and they had quite a few people interested.

probably hit the PSG, KI, and Taylor marine ffms always interesting and fun

Comment

Hey SD, Is it OK if me and the stepson go with you on the KI and Taylor Marine show again this year? He and I are good for the PSSG show. Can I get the dates for all three of those shows from you? I think I have the date for the PSSG one but send it if you have it anyway, Please. Gotta put it in my book.
                Thanks
                Tom
                Tom Brown
                2012 Hobie PA 14'
                Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Working...
                X