just got a notice for jury duty that week. FML
      Problem solved.

http://www.sulleysworld.com/how-to-g...jury-duty.html

Hobie Fishing Team Member
      Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
      2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

When I did it, I heard some interesting reasons people gave for wanting to be excused by the judge.

Anyway, I believe that notice is to summon you to go in. They then make selections. You may not necessarily be picked. The day events are also not necessarily consecutive.

As I recall, some active military people can be excused depending on the job. You may want to check it out.
        2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Jack, you are saved! Good one RD! LOL!

"At the right moment, and without being seen, insert your index finger into your mouth and down the back of your throat until vomiting is induced, then quickly aim at your target. When properly executed, your oral diarrhea will fully cover her while you remain perfectly dry. To achieve this, you need to generate a powerful stream of barf, so arrive at the parking garage 10 minutes early and beer bong a 12 pack (eat oatmeal for breakfast for even more fun!). If you act quickly, you'll be sent home before drunkeness sets in, which is ideal because once you start reeking of booze you will raise suspicion."

Comment

Working...
          X