2012 Meet and Greet Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moc View Post
    I believe it is Grinders Seafood.... good cheap food ....
    Yep, that's it, thanks. Too bad you can't come
    Mike S.
    Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
    3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Will this be an afternoon trip like last year or a morning trip? Also need an address so I can GPS it oand some dirtection for those without GPS

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
        Will this be an afternoon trip like last year or a morning trip? Also need an address so I can GPS it oand some dirtection for those without GPS
        MemoryMaker, check out http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...ttawoman-Creek
        Mike S.
        Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
        3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

can someone tell me if November or December is a better time for the big stripers at Kipto and CBBT?
          Tom Brown
          Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13
          2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

It's all about the temps Tom... I went last year in December and it was still relatively mild. There were A LOT of yakkers out that day, even Kayak Kevin... no one got a hookup that night. Keep a look out at Chris' bait & Tackle's reports on their facebook page and you can keep a look at Kayak Kevin's site and FB page. He usually throws an indicator when it's "looking good". LOL

What I did, so I wouldn't waste all the gas for nothing is went for Tog in the morning... that yielded my first 2 Togs I ever caught. So I still went home happy!

Comment

Thanks. Thought that was the case, (water temps)
              I'm gonna take your suggestions to heart. Thanks. r
              Tom Brown
              2012 Hobie PA 14'
              Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

I'm Planning on going to Kipto for the first time and doing some winter fishing. Is December better than November for the big Stripers?? I'm guessing December because of the colder water...
                Any Help would be great. I'm staying in OC for the weekend whenever we go...
                Thanks
                Tom Brown
                2012 Hobie PA 14'
                Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

The current theory is that the big Stripers may not even make it in around the ships this year. Due to the much higher salinity, they may end up staying just by the mouth of the bay course this all could change depending on the course of Sandy.

The good news is Tog are a lot of fun too.
                  Ryan
                  Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                  Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

They never made in last year so I am hoping they make it this year.
                    Jim

Hobie Outback
                    TKAA member
                    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

I was just wondering who is going or who is considering going to Kiptopeake SP for the December M&G. I understand that the best fishing is at night. Any body else got any info on that? I was planning on staying at my OC Condo and going from there. I was also thinking of doing Watchapreage (I hope I spelled that right) in Va. during the day and Kipto at night if its true what I heard about it being a night time fishing bonanza as compared to doing it during the day. I look forward to feedback as I've never fished Kipto before. I'm OK with fishing for Tog as well as the giant Stripers. I just want to catch SOMETHING!!! Yesterday I went to Hoopers Island with MOC and a few others and got skunked. Still had a good time and fished a place that I haven't before.
                      Last edited by medicyaker; 11-11-2012, 10:03 PM.
                      Tom Brown
                      2012 Hobie PA 14'
                      Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Who is going to kipto for the Meet and greet next weekend?? I'm going down to OC Friday afternoon and wanted to do some Nighttime striper fishing Friday night and Taug fishing Saturday morning or afternoon. also open to Saturday Daytime and Stripers in the evening. I don't want to go it alone so lets see if we can get some folks to this one. Tried last year and couldn't go due to work priorities. I HAVE NEVER FISHED KIPTO and this is on my bucket list. Come on Folks, Lets go have some COLD fun!!!
                        Tom Brown
                        2012 Hobie PA 14'
                        Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Working...
                        X