MKF Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKF Logo

I talked to my friend about having a 4'x2' banner made up with the MKF logo and this is what he came up with. Would like feedback from all on which design you all like the best. The best part is his boss is might let me have it for free, well trade for some plumbing work at his shop. The only thing is that it will also have their logo on it for a sponsor.
    Attached Files
    Green Water
    15.63%
    Kayaker Sunset
    62.50%
    Blue Water
    12.50%
    Red Kayak Water
    9.38%
    '12 Ocean Kayak Prowler trident 13 Orange
    '09 Wilderness Systems Ride 135 Red
    Kayak Fishing Mafia

-Both fish and men are often caught with artificial's-

I'm torn between 2 and 4. But that's a sweet offer from your friend's boss! Go MKF!

Comment

Yeah he took it upon himself to spice up the background a bit, rather than just having white.
      Kayak Fishing Mafia

Comment

Looks like you will need to put up a poll. All four look great.
        2012 Hobie Revo 13'
        2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

I like 4

Comment

Sounds like a sweet deal. I like the second one but all of them are cool.
            Jim

Hobie Outback
            TKAA member
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

I like 2. 1 and 3 remind me of pool ads and 4 makes me think of car wax! They are all cool though, I wouldn't mind any of 'em.
              Last edited by nay_sayer; 01-19-2012, 07:45 PM. Reason: I hit post before I was done

Comment

why does snaggedline gotta be removed from the stripe whenever someone redoes the logo? i know it can be printed in the fish and be legible.
                sigpic

Comment

I voted #2. I think it would be better if it had snaggedline.com in the fish stripe but I guess it is more noticeable that way.

Comment

I like 2

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
                      why does snaggedline gotta be removed from the stripe whenever someone redoes the logo? i know it can be printed in the fish and be legible.
                      If you take it out of the fish and make it bigger it draws your eye to the Snaggedline.com, I think it tends to get lost when its in the fish. This was you see all 3 clear, the logo of the fish, the Maryland Kayak Fishing (what we do) and Snaggedline.com (where we are at). just my 2 cents
                      Kayak Fishing Mafia

Comment

I like our current logo... Looks great on shirts and stickers.
                        2010 Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
                          I personaly like Snaggedline,com in the fish line but on the sweat shirts the logo is cut out of vinyl and it is too small to try and peel it out and it is not easy to read.

It may be doable with silk screening but I don't have a friend that does silk screening.
                          Jim

Hobie Outback
                          TKAA member
                          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

So it looks like the kayak sunset take the cake, so I'm gonna have this made up in a 2x4 banner for the swap meet, any objections?
                            Kayak Fishing Mafia

Comment

If you do the banner, contact On The Fly and see if he wants it for the BassPro weekend in February. He also has a poll going for a new logo... Just a thought.
                              Tom Brown
                              Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                              2012 Hobie PA 14'
                              Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                              2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
                              X