Go baltimore ravens...
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

we got ripped well be back next year

Comment

Nasty 32 yds.
      2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Lee Evans

Lee Evans has got to feel worse than Cundiff. He has got to fishish that catch. Flacco did his part and delivered the ball perfectly into both of Evans' hands. Secure that catch and you're going to the Super Bowl. My wife is still upset about it.

Comment

i'm more upset the Caps lost in OT to Pittsburgh.
          sigpic

Comment

Gotta get a new Kicker ....... keep him for the kickoff but you need someone more accurate for the field goals ........ he missed a bunch of easy ones this year .......

Looked to me like Evans had the ball and took 2 steps before it was stripped ......... That's a touchdown and we got robbed ...... We did out play the patriots ........ Flacco threw 2 touchdowns and had 1 interception ........ Brady had 0 touchdown throws and 2 interceptions .........

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
              Gotta get a new Kicker ....... keep him for the kickoff but you need someone more accurate for the field goals ........ he missed a bunch of easy ones this year .......

Looked to me like Evans had the ball and took 2 steps before it was stripped ......... That's a touchdown and we got robbed ...... We did out play the patriots ........ Flacco threw 2 touchdowns and had 1 interception ........ Brady had 0 touchdown throws and 2 interceptions .........
              exactly^ should have been reviewed. ha after princess brady tasted some dirt he was too quick getting the ball out sucks 2 INTs were brought back on false starts

Comment

Nope, the rules changed.

The rule changed for touchdowns a year or two ago. You have to have control of the ball through completion of the play. Two feet doesn't count if you don't keep the ball. If Evans would have fallen to the ground or just turned his back, he probably would have been fine and the dude couldn't swipe the ball away.

I blame Evans. Cundiff was going for the tie. Evans blowing that play cost the Ravens a sure victory.

Comment

Working...
                X