KI FF Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KI FF Market

saturday 8-2 2nd anual kent island ff market, last years was pretty good. anyone heading over?

I think so. There's also Tri-State the following weekend.
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

I'm Going and taking my Stepson... who by the way now wants to get a kayak. Problem is he's about 365lb. and 6'2" the only yak he can fit into is a HOBIE PA. and I'm not buying it for him!!!!LOL Surfdog, I'll meet ya at your house about 730 or so???
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I'll probably head over on Sunday to see the BKD folks. I still have a tshirt I need to give them from the tournament.
        Used to fish more.

Comment

Originally posted by tufnik View Post
          I think so. There's also Tri-State the following weekend.
          My wife and I will have a table at the Tri-State show. She will sell her prize winning chocolate chip cookies and I will have some extra tackle to sell. Whatever tackle does not sell there will be brought to the MKF flea market in March, plus there will be a fresh batch of cookies.

If you make it to the show, please stop by the table and say Hi.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

John, would you mind placing and or handing out some flyers for the MKF Flea Market/Swap Meet while at the Tri-State Show? If you like, just let me know when and where I can get u the flyers if you can't print them off. I'm thinking perhaps just have a few on your table and talk it up to anyone that wants to listen. I'm also thinking that it would be AWESOME if you could perhaps give EACH VENDOR a Flyer. Point out that its only a $10 table fee for 8ft table. I would be greatly indepted to you. I can get there Sunday morning I think unless someone can cover that Sunday too. I'm gonna be in HarrisBurg on Saturday.
            Thank You Sir,
            Tom
            Tom Brown
            2012 Hobie PA 14'
            Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

hey tom im going to leave at 7. i want to stop and get an egg sandwich at the gas station/deli on rt 8 pretty good stuff!

going to hit tri state too, save me some choc. chip cookies, yum

Comment

OK John. But I'd have a plan B for that Breakfast. I think the place ur talking about burned down over a month ago. I will meet u there
                Tom Brown
                2012 Hobie PA 14'
                Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
                  I'm Going and taking my Stepson... who by the way now wants to get a kayak. Problem is he's about 365lb. and 6'2" the only yak he can fit into is a HOBIE PA. and I'm not buying it for him!!!!LOL Surfdog, I'll meet ya at your house about 730 or so???
                  I think Grady Black is planning to sell an Ocean Kayak Drifter at the MKF show. It has a weight capacity of 450-500 lbs and fits large bodies like mine. I have one too - and it is a good safe and stable boat for large persons.
                  John Veil
                  Annapolis
                  Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
                  X