Fishing Weather, Hook 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Weather, Hook 1

I just ran across this. Has anyone else seen it. Just thought I would post the site. Puts everything into one forecast. Just put in the zip code where you intend to fish.

http://www.scoutlookweather.com/hook...tion=Annapolis, MD 21403, USA&lat=38.9359831&lon=-76.49100929999997&cat=fishing&fo&zip=21403
    Last edited by DOGFISH; 01-29-2012, 10:42 PM.

Haven't seen it before, but it looks informative. Any idea on forecast accuracy? I've relied on forecasts from the weather channel, wunderground and accuweather. They've been Ok, but many times the forecasts have been really off.
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Originally posted by tufnik View Post
      Haven't seen it before, but it looks informative. Any idea on forecast accuracy? I've relied on forecasts from the weather channel, wunderground and accuweather. They've been Ok, but many times the forecasts have been really off.
      It just seems to put everything on one page. Some things are relative, such as tides, to smaller areas of the bay. The 21403 area, which I use, is probably at Annapolis proper, somwhat different than the South River. Generally, fisherman have to go to different sources for Solunar tables and the major/minor times of activity. Like I said, I just came across it and will see how it works out.

Comment

Working...
      X