Got Bored today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Bored today...

Soo this is what I did to kill the time.... can only play xbox for so long before you gotta find something else to do. lls

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
    Soo this is what I did to kill the time.... can only play xbox for so long before you gotta find something else to do. lls
    You should've come out on the Pax with me, it was a great day for fishing. Not a great day for catching but I'm trying to look at it from the "glass is half full" perspective.

Nice work though!

Comment

Originally posted by nay_sayer View Post
      You should've come out on the Pax with me, it was a great day for fishing. Not a great day for catching but I'm trying to look at it from the "glass is half full" perspective.

Nice work though!
      I had to go into the new job this morning for my health appt/paperwork galore, if I didn't have to do that I was comtemplating it.

Comment

New logo? Looks like a fellow standing on his yak doing some fly fishing.
        2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
          I had to go into the new job this morning for my health appt/paperwork galore, if I didn't have to do that I was comtemplating it.
          Next time PM me or reply-I can wait or go out twice I didn't even launch until 11:30 or so today.

Comment

Cool art Matt! Kind of reminds me of that famous picture"The Scream". Except in your picture it looks like built up angst - and the subject is desperate for the better fishing days just around the corner. I can't tell if the person in the picture is basking in the sun, or is shaking his fist at the heavens for slow fishing conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by PotomacTide View Post
              Cool art Matt! Kind of reminds me of that famous picture"The Scream". Except in your picture it looks like built up angst - and the subject is desperate for the better fishing days just around the corner. I can't tell if the person in the picture is basking in the sun, or is shaking his fist at the heavens for slow fishing conditions.
              He is casting a fly rod.... so the fly is up close in the picture and the person in further away.

Comment

Looks like a Sea-ducer or a Half and Half fly. Could even be a Clouser but it looks like it has a bead head... Either way, Nice artwork.
                Tom Brown
                Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                2012 Hobie PA 14'
                Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Cool. What medium... paint on paper?
                  Mike S.
                  Hobie Outback
                  Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
                  3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by chexone View Post
                    Cool. What medium... paint on paper?
                    yeah drew it out on my sketch pad then decided to paint it.

Comment

Working...
                    X