No announcement yet.

Fishing this weekend Friday-Monday????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on launch location. Other option is Occoquan. I only have a few hours so I was thinking cat or bust.
    Used to fish more.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
      Working on launch location. Other option is Occoquan. I only have a few hours so I was thinking cat or bust.
      Up to you, i saw joe posted that he could do occaquan sat around 10... but doesn't matter to me, I was gonna head to my parents later today and get the kayak ready.

Comment

Either work for me. I guess it will depend on launch for Wilson, waiting to hear back bc I don't have time for recon today. Baitwise, bring some menhaden or whatever you can get that stinks from a grocery store.
        Used to fish more.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
          Either work for me. I guess it will depend on launch for Wilson, waiting to hear back bc I don't have time for recon today. Baitwise, bring some menhaden or whatever you can get that stinks from a grocery store.
          Sounds good send me a text when you decide with details.. thanks

Comment

I'll probably hit the Severn for some pickerel.

Anybody know if there are cats in there. I wouldn't mind dropping a chunk of stink to find out...
            Mike S.
            Hobie Outback
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
            3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Anyone know of a launch site close to Blue Plains and the Wilson Bridge?
              "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
              2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
              "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
              Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

There is the park right next to the WW bridge...it has a launch. I think it is called riverside park and it is on the VA side. I haven't been there but I looked into it.

Comment

ive got some nice cats over 22" in the severn last season. dropped some chicken liver there a couple weeks ago but got no bites

Comment

It looks like a few of us are hitting the Occoquan tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X