Rodbuilding Expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodbuilding Expo

I'm leaving Friday to be there for the Reception. They have tons of really great door prizes including a couple of power wrappers at the reception. I have room if somebody wants to split the gas. I'm also getting a room at the Hotel if you want to share the room.

It's REALLY a great show with great deals and seminars by the pro's. You also get to see the products before you buy. The last 1 save me a ton of money by knowing what to buy the 1st try.

Let me know.

Here's the link to it

www.rodexpo.com.

Comment

I wish i could make it down there this year. Bring extra cash, I know you love the deals.

Let me know how it was this year.

Comment

....... anyone .... anyone ........ Bueller ....... Bueller ...... anyone?

Hopefully someone else will go with me otherwise I'm not making the 6 hr trip alone ..... Would like to go to pick up some great bargains, see the guys I talk too and get some GREAT tips from the seminars ........... but I really don't need anything

Comment

Last Chance ......... if no one else then I'm staying home and going to the Snoodfest and possibly the Tie Fest

Comment

Working...
          X