Holy Canoly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Canoly

Just found out that I got the steal of the Tri State Flea Market ......... I saw a set of underwater lights on someones table for $30. I knew they were over $100 so I bought them and made a comment that I couldn't believe they were there at that price. The guy smiled and said he thought that would have been the 1st to go.

I just checked them out on the internet and this is what I found ........

http://www.boatinggearcenter.com/p-9...ater-leds.aspx

Ebay was even more .......

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
    Just found out that I got the steal of the Tri State Flea Market ......... I saw a set of underwater lights on someones table for $30. I knew they were over $100 so I bought them and made a comment that I couldn't believe they were there at that price. The guy smiled and said he thought that would have been the 1st to go.

I just checked them out on the internet and this is what I found ........

http://www.boatinggearcenter.com/p-9...ater-leds.aspx

Ebay was even more .......
    So where you gonna put them on the kayak or you gonna sell them?

Comment

was going to make a removable scupper mount but now I'm thinking about selling them ........ would pay for much of the new DF I want

Comment

Nicely done. I thought I did well by getting $50+ worth of large lead jigheads for $20, but your deal trumps mine.
        John Veil
        Annapolis
        Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Well done, Rick. That's awesome.
          Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
          Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Working...
          X