Chestertown Volunteer Fire Company Fishing Show and Flea Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chestertown Volunteer Fire Company Fishing Show and Flea Market

The Chestertown Volunteer Fire Company is having a fishing show and flea market on March 31 from 9-4. There will be something for everyone and admission is free! Food and beverages will be available. There will be lots of new and used fishing equipment, crabbing equipment, nautical art, raffles, boating supplies and boats on display. There are still some surprises in the works and more info will be added closer to the event. There is a limited amount of inside vendor tables and outside trailered boat spots available still. For more info contact treyblackiston@yahoo.com or call 410-708-5859. The firehouse address is 211 Maple Ave. Chestertown, MD 21620.

I plan on coming down to shop. Can you advertise our flea market down there for us. Its way before your event but I would like to get some coverage down there.
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...4OTQy&hl=en_US. I hope I did that right. If not look through the links here on the main Forum about a link for the Flyers. There are a few But I'm sure you can find the one that is downloadable.
    Thank You and good luck on your event. I'll be there to spend some money.
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I got the flyer and will be passing it around. I plan on attending your show as well. Let me know if I can be of any other help.

Comment

The show is just 3 weeks away and I wanted to post a little preview. There should be all aspects of fishing this area covered as well as a few hunting items. There will be some freshwater stuff, Chris Dollar will be there with some kayaks and supplies, Joe Bruce will be there with some saltwater flyfishing items, there will be several bayfishing items from names such as: Specialized Baits, Reel Draggin' Tackle, Fishoff Gloves, etc., there will be some surfishing vendors and offshore vendors. There will be several Charters on hand and boats on display. As for raffles, there is a Penn Squall reel, a St. Croix/Shimano Curado combo and 3 Okuma trolling combos plus 50/50. There will be plenty of BBQ Chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries, desert, soda, water and beer.

Comment

Working...
        X