CBKA Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBKA Facebook

Check out our new Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc Tournament FB page, it will have all the updates when we get new sponsors etc.... So Like the page and share with your friends!! Hopefully it will help to spread the word and we will be able to raise a lot of money for charity this year!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...ookmark_t=page

A lot of 2012 sponsors have already committed, check it out!!
    Last edited by CB kayak 02; 02-16-2012, 08:43 PM.

I was just thinking about MKF charity partnerships earlier this week. Do we have our charity partnerships posted somewhere. I just sent in a donation to the Chesapeake Bay Foundation. I thought it would be good to send in my donation through MKF to help build its reputation as a supporter of saving the bay. Would it be possible for members to contribute to Chesapeake Bay Foundation through MKF?

Comment

Originally posted by PotomacTide View Post
      I was just thinking about MKF charity partnerships earlier this week. Do we have our charity partnerships posted somewhere. I just sent in a donation to the Chesapeake Bay Foundation. I thought it would be good to send in my donation through MKF to help build its reputation as a supporter of saving the bay. Would it be possible for members to contribute to Chesapeake Bay Foundation through MKF?
      my post was actually for the CBKA, which is non-profit and hosts a tournament in September. MKF is awesome and lets CBKA use this forum as its home. Check out the CBKA site. www.cbkainc.com, you can donate to CCA or Make A Wish through our name.

Comment

Originally posted by PotomacTide View Post
        The other partnership that is currently being built is MKF's connection with Heroes on the Water Chapter!!

Comment

Thanks for the Heroes on the Water plug Matt. To Potomac Tide, If you or anyone would like to know more about Heroes on the Water, You can go to their website at www.Heroesonthewater.com or come to our fundraiser on March the 3rd at the Lake Shore Vol Fire Co. This fundraiser is a Fishing Flea Market. We don't expect to bring in alot of cash but even a couple hundred dollars will get alot of Vets out on the water in kayaks, fishing. That is all that Heroes on the Water does, we take Wounded Vets out on the water for a day of kayak Fishing. This serves as great therapy for these folks, both guys and girls, and for a brief time, takes their mind off of every thing that is or was going on in their life up to that moment. The Maryland Chapter is in its developement stages at this time and is expected to be fully operational within a month or so.
          Thanks for your interest and feel free to contact me
          Tom
          medmed209@juno.com
          443-306-7306
          Tom Brown
          Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13
          2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
          X