Kayak launch app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak launch app

I just downloaded a free app from ACK called "Launch Points". You can plug in your location and it will show available launch sites. You can also submit your own and review them. I have an iPhone but i think it is available for the android os as well. It might come in handy some day.

Inputting Arnold, md, I show a spot on the Severn called Browns Cove. Has anyone heard of this spot?
    Hobie PA 12

Originally posted by Aesiegel View Post
    I just downloaded a free app from ACK called "Launch Points". You can plug in your location and it will show available launch sites. You can also submit your own and review them. I have an iPhone but i think it is available for the android os as well. It might come in handy some day.

Inputting Arnold, md, I show a spot on the Severn called Browns Cove. Has anyone heard of this spot?
    According to the nautical charts, Browns Cove is a small bump off of Little Round Bay. It appears to be the location of Smith's Marina in Crownsville. Smith's is in a good location, but they charge a large fee ($20 last season) to launch a kayak (the same as a regular boat). There are one or more community marinas/beaches in that vicinity, but they are not open to the general public.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
    X