No announcement yet.

Lost PM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would recommend not sending PMs right now, as some funny stuff is happening, as we're trying to fix this. Side note, it's amazing how many PMs you guys send, ha.
    sigpic

Comment

ok...i think the pm system should be good now. i had to use a backup from yesterday, so pm's sent today might have gotten deleted but all other pm's should have been restored.

sorry about this....not sure why the pm database got corrupt like that but im setting up a better snapshot backup system so it gets backed up hourly.

let me know if anyone still has issues.
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Originally posted by Grilled Sardine View Post
        ok...i think the pm system should be good now. i had to use a backup from yesterday, so pm's sent today might have gotten deleted but all other pm's should have been restored.

sorry about this....not sure why the pm database got corrupt like that but im setting up a better snapshot backup system so it gets backed up hourly.

let me know if anyone still has issues.
        Thanks GS -- All of my inbox and sent messages are back.

PS - Thanks for your IT work behind the scenes to keep this great website and board working smoothly.
        John Veil
        Annapolis
        Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

All seems to be fine now except... my "Your Notifications" is stuck on the red position and indicates I have one unread message. But when I go to "Unread Private Messages" there is nothing new to read. Can that be fixed?
          Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

Working...
          X