Bass Pro Shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass Pro Shops

Hey guys I heard there was a table at bass pro today? I was under the impression it was tomorrow. Will it be tomorrow as well? Or did I miss out
    Ascend A10

it will be there tomorrow also....im going in the morning as i wasnt able today.
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Thank god! I've really been looking forward to this visit! I'll should be there around noonish.
      Ascend A10

Comment

I am scheduled to share the morning shift until Noon- see you there-

Maybe having a "senior" kayaker there will give some comfort to those on the fence to jump in-
        Last edited by ronaultmtd; 02-26-2012, 07:07 AM.
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

had a great time talking to people yesterday, we should have a few new members joining us

Comment

So glad I made it today! Thanks to Tom, Mike, and I believe....Dan?....for all the great advice . You guys really know your stuff! I picked up a few things on clearance but was very suprised to learn that bps doesn't sell any bucktail teasers. I've been able to find some in walmart. But I'm looking for some good quality white teasers. Does anybody know where I could find some in the harford county area? Also if anybody knows of a good bait shop in my area I would love to visit. Making a trip down to the baltimore area every time I need live bait is a pain. Thanks again to the guys set up at bps! I picked up some new pieces for the A10 and the project will continue soon
            Ascend A10

Comment

I had a good time at BPS- enjoyed my four hour shift- To answer your question- If you live near the water- you can catch your own bait- the bait traps that come in two pieces are designed for catching minnows- mash up a couple of slices of bread and put the minnow trap next to a boat dock piling or in a foot or two of water next to grass/structure- and come back an hour or two later to a trap with killifish minnows- cast nets work, too-
              "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
              2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
              "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
              Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

couple pics from yesterday......
                Attached Files
                Hobie Revolution 13
                Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Working...
                X