No announcement yet.

Da DAWG House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry MM, I'm not gonna be able to make it this weekend. PM me if you want and I can let you know what tools and materials you'll need for your plumbing projects.

Comment

Originally posted by nay_sayer View Post
      Sorry MM, I'm not gonna be able to make it this weekend. PM me if you want and I can let you know what tools and materials you'll need for your plumbing projects.
      Thanks for tryin ....... see ya on the next one

Comment

Rick,

Check your P-mail.

Comment

Originally posted by zimm View Post
          my plumbing experience
          Hot's on the left
          Cold is on the right
          __it flows downhill
          Payday is Friday
          Addendum#1 Don't chew your fingernails

plastic? copper?
          I'm checking my social calender (Da Boss) to see if I can free up some time

I also have a production pot and several pounds of lead , a few molds,, a few hooks, plastic beads, bucktail.
          I'll post up later tonight or tomorrow AM if I get clearance for takeoff
          Zimm
          Yeah .... bring the Production pot and lead and hooks and any molds etc you want ......... Does the pot have a pour spout or do you have to dip?

I have 3 of the smaller pour pots with a handle ....... I was going to buy a Production pot with a spout ........

Ryan ........ I'll have some made up bucktails and jigheads for you and you can let me know what else you like and I'll make them for you .......

Comment

Ok........... well I was battling a REALLY bad sinus infection with 10 days of steroids and antibiotics and thought I was over it ......... it came back hard and Tuesday with a vengence the Doc put me on another 15 days of antibiotics and steriods ...... was home in bed Tuesday and Wed and went back to work today ......... big mistake ........

Thought I'd be well enough by Saturday but now I'm not so sure .......... soooo .......... I'm gonna postpone the Dawg house work and pouring party to another time ........... 1 that is not on a special day .........

Wanted to do this now so I don't mess up the weekend too bad .......

Thanks guys ...... sorry to postpone

Comment

Postpone the workday

Works For Me, Hope you are feeling better soon.

Comment

I stopped over at Rick's place for a few hours yesterday and when he tells you he has a lot of fishing gear, believe him. For fishing in the bay I think I'd have a better selection at his house than Bass Pro Shop.

Nice meeting you and we'll hook up again soon.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
                Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
                Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
                Kokatat Pro Staff
                Torqeedo Pro Staff
                Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
                Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
                  I stopped over at Rick's place for a few hours yesterday and when he tells you he has a lot of fishing gear, believe him. For fishing in the bay I think I'd have a better selection at his house than Bass Pro Shop.

Nice meeting you and we'll hook up again soon.
                  Thanks Alan ...........thanks for the help and it was great meeting you too ....... I had fun ....... looking forward to fishing with both you and Zimm when I feel better ....... sure hope I get better before the flats is over ........

A BIG thanks to both Zimm and Alan .......... as I said before, my goal this year is to convert the Pig Pen into the Dawg House and both Zimm and Alan have been a big help.

Last Saturday Zimm didn't get the message that the party was cancelled because I was still under the weather and he came over about 10 and we installed the kitchen faucet and I showed him all the stuff and I showed him how to powder paint .......... we had a good time and he left with a few lures .....

I kinda over did it though ...... this stuff I've got is nasty ...... thought I might need to go to the hospital on Sunday because I was having trouble breathing ......... went to the Dr's on Monday and she gave me an inhaler and some stronger cough medicine because I had coughed so hard I got a hernia ........ been off work for almost 3 weeks .......

Anyway, Alan called and said he wasn't fishing Saturday because of the storms so he was available. Well, we packed the trailer and took a big load of junk to the dump. Then tried to find a toilet and sink .... no luck. We had a good time talking about Flats fishing and I gave Alan an arsenal of lures just for the Flats ......... some lures that NO ONE on the Flats will have and a strategy that should get um .........

Looking forward to making lures and building rods with you guys ........ thanks for your help ........

Comment

Latest Dawg House addition .......

http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/show...eamer-for-sale

Comment

Big thanks to Ryan ......... came over to help me with my trailer ......... went fine ...... thanks Ryan

Comment

Working...
                      X