No announcement yet.

Meet/Greet n Fish July 10th @ Hemingway's at 8:30 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna try to be there by 6am as well.... at the least I can get some of the shirts out to whomever shows up!!

Comment

Like the rest of you, I too have been looking at the weather. However, the weather will not stop me this time, but medical issues will....darn. I do like the idea of the meet and greet and fishing with other local yakers. That is a great idea, so maybe we will have this periodically since you fishermen will become yakers as time goes on. I understand the comment that someone on this board made about there are other kayak groups that are very organized. I ran into one of them in VA Beach area...the TKAA group. The normally organize an annual charity event, which is cool, and there are raffles and prizes to. I normally participate every year. It would be could for us to get to a point up here in MD where we can do something similar. But that being said, the meet and greet is a great idea, but I am sorry that I cannot make it this weekend. At least I had the pleasure of running into Grilled Sardine on the water last week.

Comment

Any reports ?

Comment

I was planning to attend but the weather forcast prevented me from attending. Hopefully another outing will be scheduled.

Comment

got there around 520am as dhmjd and his friend were putting in but sqw the front comming from the west and opted to throw some plastic at KN in stead. came back around 820 and hung out till 920 when the rain picked up with the wind ill catch up with the shirts next time

Comment

Working...
            X