Thanks from Heroes on the Water (HOW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks from Heroes on the Water (HOW)

Ladies and Gentlemen (and the rest of y'all whom those don't apply to! )

THANKS!!!!

Y'all have a great start on a new HOW Chapter! Tom pulled y'all together to support a good cause and have a little fun. What HOW is all about. It is a blast and the right thing to do. Taking VERY deserving newbies kayak fishing. Thanks especially to the MKF folks who donates their portion. I am always amazed at peoples generosity. But then I realize who it's for. HOW doesn't "need" anything. The wounded service members do! (see attached pic to get an idea of the folks you are helping)

Starting and running a chapter takes a lot of time and effort. Too much for one person. Please help Tom and the team wherever you can.

Thanks for what y'all are doing!

Jim

Jim Dolan
    President
    Heroes on the Water
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Double Dip; 03-10-2012, 12:53 PM.

Tom got a good bunch of guys together to help out with a great cause. I know we have former service members as well as active in the club. I’m just glade we can give a little back to our brothers. It’s good to have you home. "Non sibi sed patriae"
    '12 Ocean Kayak Prowler trident 13 Orange
    '09 Wilderness Systems Ride 135 Red
    Kayak Fishing Mafia

-Both fish and men are often caught with artificial's-

Comment

Y'all are giving Tom and the Maryland Chapter of HOW get off to a great start!! This donation will be used to help the chapter get started up and running! Tom just let me know a donation from Dawn Hudson of Hudson Marine has been added to round up the donation to a LARGE even number!!!

Jim

Comment

Working...
      X