Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only 4 rods

Originally posted by moc View Post
    I hope I have a good time like that. I may be in that area on Monday. I am the guy in the orange Tarpon 120....only 4 rods...
    I hope to only have 4 right now I can barely handle one.....

Comment

I actually made it out on Monday with a kayaking friend and we nailed the perch at Kent Narrows and under the BayBridge. I also met another kayaker on this board. I think his name was GrilledSardine. He had a Hobie kayak, a really nice guy. The perch that I caught were almost citation size..... 12.75 inches! It was a beautiful day out on the water.

Comment

thanks for the report. not a bad day for dead low tide. i was in del. over the weekend and met up with cducer on fri but the wind was howling so we did some jetty fishing nothing great small blues. went to chsp on sat. morning and was setting up and went to get my seat and it wasn't in my truck moron me left it in the garage in my haste to get to the beach so i was stuck fishing the jettys at RI and IRI. nothing at RI picked up a few small flounder at IRI. fished masseys landing with cducer but only caught cabbage.

hope to see everyone on saturday!

Comment

Working...
        X