• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt all that college money isn't going to waste

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
      Matt all that college money isn't going to waste
      I hope not, after I graduate this spring I've got at least 4 years still ahead of me. haha

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
        that sounds like a good idea John.

doug no fish at KN, every time i go there its nastier and nastier. had a gppd day on sunday in the severn nice size croaker and some big wp. it was so calm and peacefull i almost fell asleep found the problem with ff transducer popped loose will fix this week, might try the vasaline mount this time
        Have you seen the "new" method of using plumbing putty? It was on KFS the other day. "GB Duct Seal. DS-110 $1.95 at Home Depot."

Guys are using that with success and it seems a lot easier than goop. I have the vaseline method set up in my trident and it works pretty well, but you still have to check it before each trip.

I'm also up for a standing monthly event, not sure that one person needs to organize it though. We can just take a poll or fish the area that is hot at the time? How does that sound?
        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

I'll be happy to kick it off and organize a few locations. I'm new to kayak fishing this year so don't know a lot of launch locations. I'll keep it simple to start like SPSP and the like. Will also take suggestions. I'll take a look at the calendar...

Regards, John

Comment

hey EX. i put in at the navy rec. center at the mouth of the severn IDK about a mile from JGP good fishing around the white marker buoy. usualy get there aroun 5-530 and out by 11.

Comment

Is the rec center accessible to military folks only or is it public access ?

I've only fished that side just to the east of the 450 bridge not much further beyond (except for when a ray towed me out there)

Mark

Comment

Working...
              X