New Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Computer

Made the leap to an Apple this time .......... dang ...... those things are ridiculously expensive !!!!!!!! ........... there goes the money from the PA

Got a 17" Macbook Pro ....... 2.4 ghz i7 processor, 4g ram, 1 g video ram, 750 g hd ....and a printer ....... hopefully I can learn their video editing

Vegas is pretty user friendly if you're looking to do videos.
    -Jon
    Revo 13

Comment

What is Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
        What is Vegas
        sony vegas is an editing software. not the professional standard but pretty close.
        -Jon
        Revo 13

Comment

Apples Rule

You will love your Mac. I switched 5 years ago and have enjoyed 5 years of wonderful computing with zero viruses, zero software problems, and zero hardware problems. The 5 year old computer runs as well as it did when it was new.

Best wishes.

Comment

I made the switch last year and am so happy I don't have to deal with Norton anymore!!!
            You will enjoy life more with an apple.

John
            John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
            MK Endura Max 55 backup power
            Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

That's what everyone says ......... once you go Mac you won't go back ........ haven't used it yet ...... still suffering sticker shock ....could have bought 3 laptops for the price of this one ..... good thing is I can have instant video confrences with my graanddaughter ....... and video editing .......

BTW ....... that Vegas doesn't support Apples OS from what I see ..... it will do quicktime though ........ guess I'll be using iMovie .........

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
                That's what everyone says ......... once you go Mac you won't go back ........ haven't used it yet ...... still suffering sticker shock ....could have bought 3 laptops for the price of this one ..... good thing is I can have instant video confrences with my graanddaughter ....... and video editing .......

BTW ....... that Vegas doesn't support Apples OS from what I see ..... it will do quicktime though ........ guess I'll be using iMovie .........
                Ah yes you're right. Apple OS wont unless you install windows. Final Cut, is what I was thinking.
                -Jon
                Revo 13

Comment

You could just get a Linux OS for free on a PC and get the same results for half the price....
                  2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

I am just glad to see that Mac has a ....... button on it
                    Last edited by Rockchaser; 04-05-2012, 05:23 PM.
                    Jim

Hobie Outback
                    TKAA member
                    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by frettr00 View Post
                      You could just get a Linux OS for free on a PC and get the same results for half the price....
                      Which distro do you use?
                      2010 Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
                      X