Quick Walleye clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Walleye clip

I mounted my gopro on my new panfish camera pole for the Fletchers meet and greet. I used some ram parts that I had laying around to mount the pole on my crate. I think the over-the-shoulder view is a nice change from the camera facing toward me.

Anyways, I didn't have the camera on for any of the cats that i caught yesterday, but did get the Walleye. I didn't do any fancy editing this time, I just cut the clip of catching the Walleye. Hope you enjoy:

Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Boy, that fish really didn't want to see daylight, did it? I wonder how long the walleye stay there? I've only caught one little one and would like catching one big enough to eat.
    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Yea, I thought it was definately going to break the line... Before heading out in the morning, Walleye never crossed my mind, I pretty much just got super lucky to catch it, but I'll take it. I've seen and heard of nice walleye being caught in the potomac, but I thought that it was further north.

I would say that Walleye is tied with Flounder for my favorite fish to eat.
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

LOL slippery!
        14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
        2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

sweet fish!
          sigpic

Comment

Nice!