No announcement yet.

Anyone fish liberty or prettyboy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree my wording could have been more politically correct. I'm just trying to convey that I have something thats lacking in this world which is called common sense. So many people are blatantly lacking any sliver of it, and thats why there are rules. Sometimes people just make me shake my head.

Comment

The rule stinks.

The rule stinks. I'd like to use my kayak at Triadelphia, Rocky Gorge, Liberty, Prettyboy and Lock Raven, but I can't. But I follow the rule and chose to fish at the WSSC reservoirs where I can use my kayaks there and elsewhere with no issues.

The rule about having a 12 foot kayak has no basis in safety. There is no reason why a 9'6" kayak or a 11' kayak can't safely navigate those Baltimore reservoirs.

Bad rule making by bad officials.

I'd like to hear their plan to get rid of all the invasive species fish in their reservoirs. Smallies aren't native to Maryland. I don't think stripers migrated all the way up the Gunpowder or Patapsco to those reservoirs and became landlocked.

Duh.

Comment

They're owned by Baltimore City and that basically says it all.

Comment

Baltimore...

The city that reads!

What a great slogan they used to have.

Comment

The city govt makes me lmfao

Comment

Yeah its strange, one would think if it was a big issue a ranger would do a quick inspection of the hull at the boat ramp before launching.
              Last edited by mi327; 04-18-2012, 06:30 PM.
              Mike

2015 Hidden Oak Slayer Propel 10

Comment

Working...
              X