Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What local shop has the plastic fish grabber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john from md View Post
    Cage Rattler,

Which West Marine did you go to?

Thanks,
    Im in Essex, MD and its the West Marine near me located where the old Golden Ring mall used to be on Pulaski Highway (route 40). Little far from Davidsonville.

It seems to be a new item cause I've never seen them there before this past weekend. Just happen to spot them while looking around while i was waiting for my bottom paint. They are starting to stock more kayak gear too. Its a pretty big store. They actually shut down 2 other local stores and then opened this larger one a few years ago.
    2013 PRO ANGLER 12
    2013 Cuda 12

Comment

I know the place! When I work at Martin State Airport, I usually go to Panera bread for lunch on my way back to the office.

As fate would have it, I have to be at Martin State on Monday! Hopefully they will have one in stock.

Thanks,
      John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
      MK Endura Max 55 backup power
      Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

They were near the parts counter towards the back in the same area as the rod holders.
        2013 PRO ANGLER 12
        2013 Cuda 12

Comment

Thanks much. That will save me from looking at everything in the store that I really don't need to add to my boat or kayak.
          John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
          MK Endura Max 55 backup power
          Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

Working...
          X