Welcome Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back

Thanks for getting this site back online. Appreciate your effort.
    John Rentch
    Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
    Hobie Revolution 11

So glad the site is back up! We're in a very transitional time right now. Looking forward seeing and posting reports. Thanks to the admins and moderators for all you're doing behind the scenes.
    Tight lines
    Hobie Ivory Dune Outback
    Hobie Caribbean Blue Sport
    Wilderness Red Tsunami 145
    Wilderness Green "Warhorse" Tarpon 160

Comment

Welcome back indeed! I missed checking in on this site over the last week or so. The new layout looks spiffy. I see there's a new snakehead section on the forum too, that should be fun.
      Dave

2021 Hobie Outback Camo
      2013 Native Slayer Hidden Oak

Comment

and it's https now! Glad to see we're back!

Comment

Thanks a ton for managing the site and getting it back up and running. It's one of the first I check every morning and I've felt a little adrift without it.

Comment

So relieved to see the site back up and running, and with a facelift no less! Thanks to those who put in the hard work to migrate the forum to new servers so we could keep this excellent community and resource going!!
            - Cliff

Hobie Compass
            Perception Pescador Pro 100

Comment

Yay! I'm glad the forum is back up! I need to go fishing now so I can make a post.

Comment

PHEWWWW! Started to get worried that this site was shut down permanently. Glad to see it back up and running. Thanks to everyone behind the scenes for all of your hardwork!!
                PASADENA
                2018 VIBE SEA GHOST 130- TEAM ORANGE

INSTAGRAM - @duff_dynasty1

Comment

Woooohooooo!!!!!! I didn't realize how much I would miss this forum until it was gone. Thank you to everyone who helped get this resource back online and to everyone who posts content and helps their fellow anglers. My fishing has changed dramatically over the last two years thanks to all of you.

Comment

Glad to see the forum is still working...I deleted my old links to Snaggedline as I was getting error messages and added the site back to my home screen...works now...
                    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Had a few problems getting back on myself. Username was too long.
                      Working now THANKS
                      Capt Mike

Comment

For some reason I have to enter my username and password twice in order to logon
                        2016 Old Town Predator 13 Urban Camo

Comment

Thanks to all who are involved with managing and maintaining this forum. Happy Holidays and may God bless you and yours.
                          John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
                          MK Endura Max 55 backup power
                          Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

Working...
                          X