Hobie Lynx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobie Lynx

Are there any members that own a Hobie Lynx.I bought mine in May of 2021 and love it .Any input and pictures would be appreciated

I have installed h rails on mine along with rod holders.I’m going to install a Garmin striker 4 plus in the next few weeks.I bought the Lynx for my wife’s retirement present but use it more then her, even though i have a 2019 outback…I have the best of both worlds. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by gshappell
      I have one I got in August. I love mine also, but durability is a concern. Working on some protection for the bottom as soon as it gets back into the 50s at least. Think I may have posted some of these pics in another thread. Love the portability of it and the ability to get through/over lilly pads.
      I'm curious to hear what durability concerns you've run into?
      Dave

2021 Hobie Outback Camo
      2013 Native Slayer Hidden Oak

Comment

I’ve had no issues so far with durability issues, but I only use it on a tidal river…just launch and retrieve from a floating dock.

Comment

Just picked up a Lynx over the weekend. I can't wait to try this thing out.
          Native Slayer 12
          Native Ultimate

Comment

Got the Lynx out for it's maiden voyage yesterday. Very happy with it, although I think I do prefer the bicycle style peddle motion over the mirage. It didn't feel as natural, but I guess once I get used to it, it'll feel better.
            LOVE the weight. It's so easy to load/cart around. Very stable. Felt super comfortable standing and pitching baits into cover.
            Question for Hobie guys...What is this tool I found in the seat back?
            lynx.jpg lynx2.jpg
            Native Slayer 12
            Native Ultimate

Comment

That looks like a spare rudder shear pin. The ones on the kayak have an open notch and lack the circle ring. That would be my guess.
              Tight lines
              Hobie Ivory Dune Outback
              Hobie Caribbean Blue Sport
              Wilderness Red Tsunami 145
              Wilderness Green "Warhorse" Tarpon 160

Comment

Working...
              X