Pasadena Fishing Flea Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasadena Fishing Flea Market

I just got home from setting up my tables for the show. It is at Kurtz Beach facilities this year. All I can say is WOW …….. this place is absolutely GREAT …… especially for this flea market. The rooms are really nice and there is plenty of room to move around and even the food facilities are 1st class. This is a better place than the firehouse. The crowds at the firehouse and the narrow isles made it almost impossible to move. This new place has tons of room to move around. Look forward to seeing you guys there.

I'll be there. Is it indoors or outside? I have seen someone say that they are in Pavilion 3 which led me to believe that it was outdoors.

Comment

I spent this morning helping Wish-A-Fish volunteers price the hundreds of donated items they will have at their tables at the show. This is a fundraising effort to support the Wish-A-Fish program that takes special needs kids out for a day of fishing. I tried to price things low so they will sell. Particularly look for the boxes filled with tackle for $3 or $5 for the entire box.
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I can't make it today. Is it worth checking out tomorrow or will everything worthwhile likely be scooped up by then? I'm interested, but its over an hour drive for me.
        Ocean Trident Ultra 4.3
        Hobie Revolution 13 Red Hibiscus

Comment

Originally posted by gshappell

Depends what you are looking to get. Some good artists and fishing/water themed items. For fishing gear, very striper focused. A good amount of Snakehead lures. Some freshwater stuff, but its usually guys selling all their old junk so unless you are looking for something specific that you need to load up on that no one uses, you might not find anything you need. I did get some saltwater chugg bugs 3 for 15, not bad and tarpon love them.
          Yeah …….. you got them from me ….. lol. There is plenty of “old junk” just like those deals you got from me. I’m telling ya ….. this place is GREAT …… it’s beautiful, very roomy so you don’t get crushed in the crowd like the firehouse. It’s the difference between the Ritz And an underpass. Everyone I talked to loves the new place. Lot’s of deals left.

Comment

Native Titan Propel 12
            Humminbird Helix 7 MEGA DI/SI

Solo Skiff
            Mercury 6hp
            Humminbird Helix 7 MEGA DI/SI
            Minn Kota Riptide Powerdrive w/ Spot-Lock

Comment

I went. Kurtz's is a great location. It's roomy so it was easy to walk around and see everything instead of being crammed into the firehall. Plus, I won a door prize and had a glass of white wine with my oysters

Lisa

Comment

Working...
              X