Anyone fishing friday night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you launch at Solomons, moc?

FYI. Someone said croakers are in at Occoquan and lower Rappa.

I don't mind going for cats at Bushwood or wherever for stripers. Not sure if I can fish Sunday, though. We'll see.
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Originally posted by tufnik View Post
      Where do you launch at Solomons, moc?

FYI. Someone said croakers are in at Occoquan and lower Rappa.

I don't mind going for cats at Bushwood or wherever for stripers. Not sure if I can fish Sunday, though. We'll see.

Well once again my fishing plans have changed. Sunday I will be on a trolling trip with a friend. I found out today. Sat I will be going to West Marine in Annapolis for the seminar. I am thinking of bringing my kayak so I can go fishing afterwards....somewhere....anywhere.....

At Solomons I was just going to launch off of the boat ramp under the bridge, just to make it easy if I go. Someone said that there were croakers at Sandy point...I am not sure how true that is. A friend of mine went out on his kayak and his group caught two croakers (and cats) at Bushwood yesterday. So what is everyone doing for fishing on Sat, or are they skipping it?

Comment

I promised my bride a weekend with the family Moc- Friday was my only opening and it was blown out- try again next week- hopefully the cows will still be around....the crazy cold month of April after a warm winter has screwed up my fishing- hopefully May will be a better fishing month for me-
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Still don't where to go. My dream will tell me tonight...lol Anyway, I was going to West Marine tomorrow, if the wx was bad. But the forecast looks decent, so I may try Bay Bridge. Other yakers are going to Pohick or Occoquan for snakeheads, so this sounds good too. Bushwood for croakers and cats? I'd like to do that too.
          2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
          2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
          2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Working...
          X