mattwoman creek tomorrow 4/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mattwoman creek tomorrow 4/29

Im heading down to mattwoman creek tomorrow for the first time for bass/snakeheads and cats. And my buddy bailed on going with me. Anyone want to meet up ?

I went on Saturday

I went with my 14 year old son and met up with 6 or 7 other kayakers from another fishing forum. We had a great trip. At least 5 or 6 snakeheads were caught. Something must have changed with the tide because things were slow and then from noon till about 1:30 the fishing became great.

I landed a 19 inch largemouth and a 25 inch snakehead, both on a beetle spin with a curly tail grub on it.

Nice place to fish. I've got to figure out how to fish in the lilly pads.

Comment

Wow! Nice work on the fish in mattawoman. What tide were you fishing on? I really want to catch one of those snakeheads....
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

I was with Dan Marino and got a 17.5" largemouth and a 24" snakehead that about destroyed a spinnerbait. Bent it up and even knocked the big blade off inside the kayak.

Go to Youtube and search Jeff Little Snakehead. You'll like the video. He is going next Saturday again. All the details are on KBF
        "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

Working...
        X