Eastern Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Shore

Anybody been fishing the Eastern Shore lately and having any luck?

Lots of "luck" in Eastern Shore ponds in April and May. I have not yet fished tidal water on that side of the bridge this year.
    Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

"Eastern shore" is a huge geography when it comes to kayak fishing. I have been having good success fishing for stripers in the vicinity of Kent Island. The bite has been very on-again-off-again though... I'll catch them one after another in the same spot then all of a sudden the bite completely stops. It's best to keep moving once a bite slows down, don't waste time in unproductive water.
      Dave

2021 Hobie Outback Camo
      2013 Native Slayer Hidden Oak

Comment

The last 3 weekends I’ve been fishing over in Crisfield, MD, Onacock & Harborton, VA and been having great luck catching Rockfish, Specs, and Reds. Just find some grass flats and you will get hooked up over there right now. But bridge traffic on memorial day got me in trouble with the wife so think I’m gonna have to lay low the next couple weeks and let her cool down a bit before I try fishing anywhere on the eastern shore again. Lol
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

I live on Kent Island - thanks for the suggestions. Gonna give it a try next week and will report back

Comment

Working...
          X