Fishing Weds 5/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Weds 5/2

Anyone up for fishing on Weds 5/2, possibly BB or Susky? Weather looks good right now but we all know how that works.

As of now, I plan to fish the flats everyday this week until close. Send me a pm if you want to meet up.
    Cliff Williams
    Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

I'm off all week and could do the flats or BB on Wed. Let me know if that's the plan.

Ed
      Hobie PA 12

Comment

I had to scrap this morning, wind changed last minute and didnt feel comfortable going by myself. I would be interested in going to the BB.
        Keith
        2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Right now the flats for weds. More info to come as far as time and place.

Comment

I too am looking seriously at Wednesday for the Flats. Right now Wednesday's weather is looking good. We'll see how the weather/wind forecasts for Wednesday morphs over the next 2 days. Keep an eye on it. BTW, the last day for the Flats C&R season is Thursday, May3.
            Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

Is anyone wanting to hit the bridge? I could pull off fishing the morning or afternoon.
              Keith
              2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

oh my gosh...after reading the reports from those who went today, I am tempted to take off on Wednesday to join you on the flats.

Trying to convince my wife that it's a good idea....I'll send you a PM when she gives the OK.
                Sun Fishin'

Comment

OK, the weather looks iffy, rain w/poss thunderstorms in morning and possible thunderstorms again in afternoon. Winds 5-10mph

Is anyone thinking of going or just give it up for Weds?

Comment

I am waiting to see if my pop's is going to go in his skiff or not. If we dont go I might be interested in going out in the morning either out of Sandy Point or G dock at the beach club. Where in Pasadena are you? You can PM me if you want to tell me there.
                    Keith
                    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Originally posted by On the fly View Post
                      OK, the weather looks iffy, rain w/poss thunderstorms in morning and possible thunderstorms again in afternoon. Winds 5-10mph

Is anyone thinking of going or just give it up for Weds?
                      If it is just rain and no thunder in the morning, I'll go to the flats with you.
                      Sun Fishin'

Comment

The weather is calling for a chance of both in morning and t storms in pm

I am trying to make decision tonight or I will make other plans and fish another day

Comment

Wind/weather forecast for the Flats on Wednesday have definitely taken a turn for the worse. I'll make a final decision early tomorrow morning after looking at the most recent update. I should have gone today. Winds were a lot lighter today than predicted.
                          Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

I will be on a boat fishing in the afternoon/evening tomorrow. I will be on the radio if anyone wants to chat and is out there. should be on 68 and 72 for sure. just use my call name - yakersaltlife!
                            Keith
                            2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Eeeh...the forecast isn't getting better. I think I'll be staying indoors tomorrow.
                              Sun Fishin'

Comment

Working...
                              X