Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News! Galesville Wharf Renovated and Open

Hello all,

Galesville Wharf in Galesville MD is open again. The renovations are a success. There is now a kayak launch beach to the right of the pier and a cement sidewalk that goes all the way to the kayak beach. It's the same small parking lot which unfortunately is used later in the day by customers from nearby restaurants. There is some street parking in front of the park, which is a shorter carry to the water than from the parking lot.

Galesville Wharf is a public Anne Arundel County Park, free and open to the general public 7 days a week all year round.

Galesville Wharf website: https://www.aacounty.org/locations-a...lesville-wharf

Lisa

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    It's the same small parking lot which unfortunately is used later in the day by customers from nearby restaurants.
    This has always bothered me when using this launch. Especially if trying to fish in the evenings on a Friday or Saturday, it can be nearly impossible to find a parking spot because the restaurant goers use the lot. Is there anything we can do about that? I plan to call the county Parks and Rec department next time I go there and the lot is full but nobody is at the park.
    Dave

2021 Hobie Outback Camo
    2013 Native Slayer Hidden Oak

Comment

A nice improvement on the launch area- wider and more sand.
      Thanks
      John Rentch
      Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
      Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Working...
      X