Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Bay

Greetings,

I have been launching out of Shipping Creek, heading to the Eastern Bay. I mostly have caught white perch and a few small stripers where the creek and bay meet. I have yet to catch anything in Shipping Creek or further out in the bay. I have not gone too far out. I found that perch pounders have been working well. Have any of you fished that area with any luck?

Paul

I haven’t fished there in a while, but I used to catch stripers in the shallow flats out toward the green marker. Eastern Bay in general hasn’t produced much for me in recent years, but I also haven’t fished there much since my son was born. I’ve had better luck out of the launches closer to the narrows.
    Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

Ok, is the green maker the one just south of the duck blind at the top of the Eastern Bay. I have not launched from the narrows but it’s on my list.

Comment

Sorry, I’m talking about Daybeacon # 3 on the southern side of Shipping Creek. Launching from the Narrows is tricky with the current, but there are a couple other launches that can get you close like Goodhands or Cabin Creek.
        Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

OK yup, I know Daybeacon 3, I will try around there.

Comment

Working...
          X