Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone up for a MKF monthly bragging right tournament here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone up for a MKF monthly bragging right tournament here?

No money involved (for now), is anyone up for a MKF monthly bragging right tournament here (similar to competition on other Kayak fishing site? Here is how I would do it; I would have it start as of the first of the month and run until the last day at midnight. Each month would have a different unique ID posted on the night before the start of the month. There would be one targeted species each month from the surrounding waters. So is anybody interested in posting your best LM Bass this month, then post it here under this link with your story behind it.
    US Army (Retired)

Hobie Pro Angler 14 & Outback

PS please post your picture with a picture of the MKF symbol, May Braggin board Bass, and your name/callsign on it.
    US Army (Retired)

Comment

this is a pretty good idea! I like it. Doubt I will ever have a "best of show", but it should be a good moral booster for the forum.
      -Jon
      Revo 13

Comment

I'm in! I doubt I will win but it will give me more reasons to get out there and fish!

Comment

Will May be snakehead month? Or June? I like it because it'll give me a focus for what to fish for. Too many times I can't make up my mind and start to fish for anything. Which quickly turns to nothing
          -Jon
          Revo 13

Comment

For now, let's keep LM Bas for May and see if everyone else is cool with June being Snakehead month or maybe something else (saltwater) and Snakeheads in July then. I would like to still see if anyone is still interested in a "MKF Snakehead Round-Up event at the end of July then.
            US Army (Retired)

Comment

Anybody can win the bragging rights, remember all it takes is one cast and you land that fish of your dreams.
              US Army (Retired)

Comment

I am heading out to the Occquan tomorrow morning searching for my hawg photo to post here.
                US Army (Retired)

Comment

I'm game. we tried to set something up like this before. so hopefully it works well.

Identifier okay if it just is my KBF identifier for each month?

Comment

I forgot my own unique ID marker for fishing the other day, so my attach pictures are only to show what I caught on Wednesday on the Occoquan.
                    Attached Files
                    US Army (Retired)

Comment

ha belive me if i catch something to brag about i'll post a pic

Comment

I didn't have ID either, but I put my watch in the pic with the date... I'll post later tonight..

Comment

Soon as I get my picture from Jeff Little (kayakbassfishing.com) of the 20 inch 4.4 LBS. bass that I caught I will post that picture here too, until then, here is the link to the fight for that fish on Saturday: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAFBgJG4vJQ&feature=player_embedded"]Kayak Fishing Cinco de Mayo 2012 Mattawoman Creek, MD.wmv - YouTube[/ame]
                          US Army (Retired)

Comment

I put my paddle in the exact same place under the bungee!!

Comment

Caught Sunday on the grass at Leesylvania. 21" nothing to weight it, but it was a solid 5lbs. Unfortunately I dont think this will be the best this month. There are a lot of nice fish being pulled up.
                              Attached Files
                              -Jon
                              Revo 13

Comment

Working...
                              X