Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to kayaks and the board

Hey y'all,

I'm Jason and just purchased my first kayak, an Ocean Kayak Trident 11. I have not been out in it yet. I've not yet been in a kayak but am excited and looking forward to getting out on the water. I live in Severn and will, at least to begin with, be taking to inland waters to get used to it.

I can't wait to get out fishing!!

Jason

Welcome to the site and to kayak fishing! I am rather new myself and fully addicted to the sport. This forum is a great place to learn from other fisherman. Feel free to ask questions about rigging or just search through old post to find out good information.
    Cliff Williams
    Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Welcome to the best fishing experience you'll ever have. This community has grown a lot since last year.
      2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Welcome to one of the coolest and most informative forums on the WWW.
        Poeple here have mentioned how you can get info on rigging and such but there is also a bunch of folks who look for someone to go out on the water with. Just this last weekend, I wanted to go out and not go alone. BTW, You should Never go out on the water alone. Several do but its not a good idea. At the minimum, you should always file a float plan with someone. Other than next weekend, which by the way is the next Meet and Greet, something you should try to attend. Its held every month at a different place each month. Stay active and ask whatever you need to.
        Tom Brown
        Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13
        2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

welcome to the addiction.
          Hobie Revolution 13
          Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Welcome!
            2012 Hobie Revo 13'
            2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

As much as I would really like to attend the m&g, I already have 3 conflicting events for the 12th. I will make a concerted effort to clear the schedule for the June event, time and place dependant.

I look forward to meeting and learning from people on here. I am fairly new to the fishing scene, especially Md fishing, as well. I have fished "recreationally" but am looking to fish more and learn much more about fishing.

Comment

Thanks to all for the welcome!

Comment

Working...
                X