Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a fishing partner for 5/12 & 5/13

Hi all,
    As sometimes happens, even the best plans flop. That is the situation I am in for this weekend. I have a ferry service booked through Capt. Brady Bounds; however my friend can not make it due to work and i need another person. The service will be to Tangier Sound. Along with the company, the another person is needed for obvious safety reasons. I am staying overnight. The speckled trout bite is amazing right now. Not to mention the possibility of other large fish. Capt. Brady departs from Buzz's marina at St. Jeromes creek. The price is very reasonable, especially if coming from that side of the bay. He will be picking me up on the ES side of the bay, so location is not a problem. I hope someone is interested and can go. This trip has the potential to be a good one. If interested, send me a PM and I'll fill you in on the details. The Ferry will depart from at 6:00 PM on Sunday evening to go home.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
    Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
    2015 Olive Hobie Outback

One of my all time favorite fish- Speckled Trout and we caught some nice ones last year, Bill, Kevin and I... I would love to but I can't go this weekend- Mother's Day at my house means Dad handles things and gives Mother her day off to do whatever she wants to do without me and the kids bugging her- my wife usually goes antique hunting and spends the day by herself- sometimes she just wraps up on the couch and reads a good book on her Kindle- but that is her choice- her day is her day- A dozen long stemmed Red Roses, nice card and a bottle of Allure is also in the works- got to keep the home fires stoked-
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

I was also trying to set up a trip like that on the Flats but I also couldn't get another. I was able to get non kayakers and we went out with Capt. Brady and had a great time. He's an awesome guide.

This sounds great but is probably a little far for me. I've never caught a speckled trout and honestly know nothing about them, but it seems like a good opportunity to learn something. I'm sure someone here will take you up on it.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Kokatat Pro Staff
      Torqeedo Pro Staff
      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
      Alan

Comment

Ah shit my bad doug, this comletely slipped my mind. I dont have the time to do any fishing this weekend which blows cuz its good right now. School is my priority for another week and a half. I look forward to some good trips this summer though
        -Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160
        -Heritage FeatherLite 12

Comment

Looks like this weekend was not the best weekend to be in the market for a fishing buddy. Mothers day, M&G, gas, etc.

Last chance before I offically cancel at 8 tonight. I don't want to hold out until the last minute. I'd like to give Capt. Brady at least a little time to fill the spot.

Somebody who likes to catch fish PM me!

Hobie Fishing Team Member
          Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
          2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Still cant man, definitely sometime soon though within the next two or three weeks i wanna go and camp again and get somethimg more than skates!
            Malibu stealth 14 with a paddle....still lol

Comment

Working...
            X