Bass pro 5/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass pro 5/18

Don't 't know if anyone is interested but the Friday evening of 5/18 is our outdoor weekend. I will be giving a talk on getting started in canoes and kayaks. Anyway if the group would like to set up again say from 5till 9or10 outside the fly shop like the spring classic we are invitied to do so. Should be a busy night. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can start earlier if we want. Also, anyone wanting to help with the talk is welcome to do so. It is all about getting people outdoors.

Thanks,
    Harry
    Last edited by On the fly; 05-09-2012, 06:06 PM.

Ill be there the last time was fun... People could not believe you can fish off those things...
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

I should be able to be there.

I'm new so I'll just hang and help where directed or at least meet a few of you if I don't make it this Sat.
      Last edited by AnimalPA; 05-09-2012, 09:17 PM.
      2010 Hobie ProAngler

Comment

Hopefully, we will have a couple more people and someone can bring their kayak setup or I will get a kayak from the store and place it in the front of the shop. Either way it is a great way to get the word out.

When we started to set up for the classic in Feb I checked and the site had about 460 members, today, 668 members and moving up!

I will be in touch with anyone who offers to be at Bass Pro for more specfics.

Comment

Ill be at j-bay
          Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
            Ill be at j-bay
            x2
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Ok, I have two members plus myself for friday 5/18. If anyone else can make it to talk up MKF PM me and let me know.

Thanks
              Harry

Comment

Working...
              X