Cbbt 5/18 - 5/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbbt 5/18 - 5/20

Heading down to pick up my other Yak on Fri and coming back on Sunday ......... plan on fishing the VA Eastern Shore and/or VB depending on where the action is ......... Staying at Cherrystone ........ have room is anyone is interested ........

oh ....... and ........ http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/show...an-s-Island-VA ........... 10 minutes from the campground

Comment

Reports from this area have been coming in pretty consistently. I went last weekend. I'm going tomorrow also. Really neat place with an abundance of life.

Wish I was around that weekend. Have fun and good luck.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
      Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
      2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

....... Buehler ....... Buehler ........ anyone ....... anyone .......

Best chance for BIG Stripers and Reds ..........

Comment

Went Friday. Paddled 22 miles. Didn't see a fish. Caught lots of rays. Poor water clarity. It's just a matter of putting in the time on the ES. Lots of area. Have fun.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
          Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
          2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Well ........... looks like I'm driving down and driving back ...........

Comment

^ might as well fish while your down there. flounder are starting to come in!
              Hobie Revolution 13
              Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

......... ya don't fish alone on big water ........ at least I don't ....... too many things to go wrong and too close to the ocean ......... ya fall over and can't catch the yak you're in BIG trouble ........... if someone's there ...... no big deal .........

Guess I could fish the ditch by fishersmans island ....... wanted to fish the reds and stripers though

Comment

isnt the pro angle flip proof?
                  Hobie Revolution 13
                  Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Lmao!!!!

Comment

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/8470...-let-it-be-you ........... Kayak Willy flipped his PA and almost didn't make it ......... and someone here turtled last week ......... lots of other stuff can go wrong that's not problem when others are there ......... BIG Problem when they're not ....... guy got rescued when his yak went down when we were down there last Dec ....... down there you have no room for error ...........

Comment

Originally posted by Grilled Sardine View Post
                        isnt the pro angle flip proof?
                        http://www.stripersonline.com/t/8484...-went-in-today

Comment

Working...
                        X